Arrma Granite 3s BLX v2 bash vid with triple backflip

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Latest vid bashing the Granite, sure do love this little beast of a truck and man is it a tank!! Fun little bash with some double backflips and a nice clean triple as well. Thanks for checking it out and subscribe to my channel for more, bash the ? for me I really appreciate it and also follow me on Instagram @edoughsrc

@Edough13 you mentioned in the video you got a new motor mount... which one did you go with?

That mountain scenery - I could sure get used to that! :D

@Edough13 you mentioned in the video you got a new motor mount... which one did you go with?

That mountain scenery - I could sure get used to that! :D
I was bought the adjustable Hot Racing motor mount for Christmas as I have the v2 Granite. I wish I had better connections and was able to get the new M2C mount?, maybe after meeting up with Rich sometime this year for a bash but sure by then it will be out of the testing phase and for sale so be able to get the new beefiness?
Yes I love my view and 5 acres to play with, wouldn't trade it for just about anything ?

Back