Arrma BIGROCK 4x4 3s giveaway!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry woodiE but I am not sure how to PM you. I am one of the winners. I tried to contact you by using the “start conversation” but not sure if you got that or not? I don’t do any social media so not very good at this type of thing. I need some help to claim my $50. Thanks everyone
@Chipper. Just click the name @WoodiE then click start conversation. That should do it. Congrats to us!

Do enjoy your winnings and get put there n run them rc's good job fellas ????????

Thank you to everyone that joined in on this giveaway... this one is in the books now!

It was good to see so much excitement over this giveaway and I'm hoping we'll be doing another one soon. But enough about that, you guys wanna know who won - right?! :D ;)

Our TWO runner ups, both of which will win a $50 gift card to Horizon Hobby are...

View attachment 125296
#362 - @Chipper

and...

View attachment 125297
#47 - @Custnam

And now for the grand prize, the Arrma RC BIGROCK 4x4. The winner is...

View attachment 125298
#201 - @Johnnydart431

Congrats to all the winners! Please send me a PM with your name, shipping AND email address and I'll get the prizes out to you.

Thanks again to everyone that joined!
CLAIM UR PRIZE Johnny!!!! Or don't and let someone else like me get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back