are all after shocks junk

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robroy

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
bout it 4 days ago brand new,2 bad servos right out of box,throttle is break,break is gas ,breaks dont work now 4wd stoped working maybe it was just built on a friday.lol.motor works well.should i just buy better parts for it metal i mean thank guys

if you bought it new call customer service and see what they have to say before you spend money

I love my aftershock, however, it has been mostly upgraded to the LST specs with new a-arms, hub carriers, drive shafts and the xxl chassis. Did you go through the truck before you ran it? Checking for loose screws and adding locktite where need. Check all of the set screws on the center shafts. They will rattle loose w/o locktite causing you to loose 4wd and the brakes. Reverse the throttle servo and you should be good to go.

there sending me 2 new servos dont know what they are doing about 4wd but switched setting on transmitter same thing backwards,can't change on radio on truck only plugs in one way,all screws are tight that i can see ,have not tore apart anything yet waiting to see what they say.this is my first nitro car things just not going good what screws would make me losse 4wd have not ran hard or jump it just braking it in on drive way,have not even flipp it yet.

Last edited:
The set screws which hold the center drive shafts onto the diffs and the transmission will rattle loose w/o locktite, it has happened to me once before. Do you have power to the front wheels or the rear wheels?

it was rackpioen missing pices thanks for you help guys and Horizon Hobby's Product Support Department are great to they are sending me parts free of charge hope new servo fixes the rest of my problems.

Last edited: