Appreciate help once more ASaP

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mido

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
HEY.
ok i got it going.. but like when i go full speed never switches 2 next gear.. Also i never tuned engine like its still running rich but i noticed when I'm going at full speed it sounds like it its almost cutting out in between.. Is that cuz its way too rich? Threes alot of smoke coming outtoo ..

Start leaning out you HSN since it's been through the break in. Do it over the course of a few tanks, little by little, and it should start to shift. If not, post again.

If it still doesn't shift you should tighten your slipper clutch. it should be just about tight.

Hey i got it thanks rolex and falnder for the info.. My last question is the brakes suck.. how do i adjust to tighten

Oh and also
freaking thing after like 10 seconds when i stop it, i shuts offf

work on the tuning. do you have a temp gun yet? that will help. its stalling out couse its too rich. you can try tightening up the worm screw. that will help for a little while.. the end resoult is that you will want to put full tubing were the spring is.. it will grab alot tighter.. also make sure you have some new glow plugs. you should expect the old one to go sooner couse its rich..

also, (after tuning it properly and such) you may need to reference the manual, and adjust the shift timing. The timing screw or whatever on my X SS was tightened all of the way down from the factory:constipat

Back