Apologies

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyMaxx

RCTalk VIP
Supporter
Active Military
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I owe an apology to the Forum Administrators and Mods. I used and abused one of the members last night and did it with wild abandon and great determination. I used your great forum to verbally attack a member. I was getting tired of this member and his demeanor on the forum and decided to speak my mind...the ensuing Flame Assault (can't call it a war; it was severly one sided) was viewed by many.

I also apologize to those members of the forum that may have been offended by what I said (with one exception...the target of my assault...my opininon remains mine and unchanged).

I appreciate the handling of the incident by the Mods and Administrators, and I will endeavor to keep my attacks on this individual to a minimum...

Sincerely,
SkyMaxx

P.S. Matts, steer clear of me...consider this the warning that it is intended to be. Don't address me, don't talk to me. I will afford you the same courtesy.

sticky - due to authors request.

I sure hope this does not mean your not going to bicker with me.

Big words big man. Probably bigger than I could be. I'm not that great apologizing, especially when I know (or think) I'm right. Good for you Skymaxx. I doubt anyone took any serious offense though.

Sky while you have a right to your opion I have my opion also I mean don't get mad at me because I have an opion becasue I don't want to offend you or anyone especially Woodie and the Mods I mean this is just my opion so don't flame me becuase this is what I think. I hope you understand what I mean cause I don't want to make anyone mad this is just my opion but you have a right to your opion also just like I have a right to mine. anyway.. X

Originally posted by WoodiE
Dang Right it was STICKY there was POO POO flying all over the place only thing was it seemed to only be sticking to one thing. But as always that just my opion so I hope Fasteddy Woody and Christian don\'t take offense..X

Originally posted by FlyinRazorback
I doubt anyone took any serious offense though.
I bet there was one member who took offense to it last night, but if you can't stand the heat don't light the fire and don't mind if someone pours gasoline on the fire you started!

Sky, you got big ones, like dump trucks, for making this thread!

Well, other than the obvious, you know what I mean.

Woodie-appreciate your assistance on this one.

I sure hope this does not mean your not going to bicker with me.

Hunter-it is always open season between us. I will continue to pester you and fully expect you to return the favor.

Big words big man. Probably bigger than I could be. I'm not that great apologizing, especially when I know (or think) I'm right. Good for you Skymaxx. I doubt anyone took any serious offense though.

Flyin'-appreciate the sentiment. I hope that at least one person took the offense as it was intended.

... your opion also just like I have a right to mine. anyway.. X

X 789-You crack me up. I couldn't have pieced together a likeness of my target's personality much better than you did in your entire opening post. Thanks for the laugh.

I bet there was one member who took offense to it last night, but if you can't stand the heat don't light the fire and don't mind if someone pours gasoline on the fire you started!

Sky, you got big ones, like dump trucks, for making this thread!

El Pirata- I expect that the member in question took great offense. As for gasoline, I was pouring on the JP stuff...when lit, burns much hotter. As for big ones, these babies are brass and mui grande. I will take that as the compliment I hope it was intended as...

Last edited:
Cool:banana: and I will every chance I get. I have a new stick and its even shorter then the last one;)

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
As for big ones, these babies are brass and mui grande. I will take that as the compliment I hope it was intended as...
It was!

peace.gif

Hunter - "New Stick" ??? Whats wrong with your old one? Too short?

Sky - Class act man. Hats off ;)

El - I love the shine - it makes me blush......

Matts - what are you talking about?

Niffken - Although this has nothing to do with THIS thread, PASS IT OVER! BOGARTTIN!!!!

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Hunter - "New Stick" ??? Whats wrong with your old one? Too short?

My old stick was to long it made poking the mean old bear no fun so I got a new shorter one.

Originally posted by Çh®i§tiªñ
Matts - what are you talking about?

Matts was the supposedly offended member. He lit a match and threw it at Sky. Sky dumped gas on him and threw a lit match at Matts. The the rest of us just fanned the flame the rest of the night and Matts didn't like it.

Last edited:
MORE OF THE SAME...

Matts,

I feel pity for you and am apathetic at the same time. You continue to remain the same. My issue with you still stands and will probably for as long as we interact. This is what can best be described as a personality conflict of the highest order. You are beneath me...a twenty five year old who behaves worse than most teenagers and would make most infants seem like adults.

You got on my nerves on the TRAXXAS forum. Your ability to suck up to the mods for every ounce of your being. Your inability to take a clear cut stand on any issue. Your complete lack of attention to detail. Your ability to seek advice and help and then proceed to disclaim the very advice you sought. Your endless rant on your issue with the Fantom. The list just goes on and on.

On this forum, I watched you start out as a normal board poster. In fact I was totally impressed by your sudden change, but as I soon found out there was no change...just a brief respite and then back to the same sh it. The only difference was that your goal, it seemed, was to become the number one poster and stay there. On this forum, you mounted an impressive post count by being amused by any and everything. Continually being on the edge of your seat or falling on the floor in a fit of laughter. Based on the timing of most of your posts and the sheer quantity of them, one could surmise that you are nothing more than a blithering idiot who sits in front of a computer screen laughing all the time. Then there is the waffling again. You can't seem to take a stand on anything.

The straw that broke the proverbial camel's back...you opened your mouth about some kind of issue with a PM from OQ. You dangle a bit of information in front of a forum that for the most part dislikes OQ and HW (at least there are a major number of members who don't like them). Then you proceed to find every pathetic excuse under the sun for why you can't seem to make the post. Your excuse that cracked me up the most was your incoherent blather about how you don't want to make this forum like the other one...news flash, your presence here just about accomplishes that singlehandedly. You make a decent contribution once in a great while, but by and far all you have to say is I really like that, I'm not too sure about that, I don't want to make anyone angry, and the number one thing LMAO.

Wake up and smell the manure you are heaping on or about yourself. Can we be friends? Hell no. Do I want to make amends with the likes of you? How about you settle for staying out of my way and I won't stomp your insignificant little arse. I will afford you the common courtesy of not openly ripping you a new azz. I will not openly defame you any more than I already have. I will not directly address you in any way shape or form. You leave me be and I'll try and do the same for you. Why am I hostile towards you? Because I don't like you. Why don't I like you? Re-read this thread and understand that I like people who contribute. I like people who have intelligent things to say. I like people who can stand up for themselves without relying on a stick up their azz as a kick stand.

For the sake of the fine administrators and moderators on this forum, I will give you a truce. I will treat you the way I treat my neighbors dog. I am fine with him until he cops a squat in my yard, and then I bring the house down on him.

Questions? Didn't think so.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Niffken
peace.gif
Hello earth to the aliens that took niffken please return him becuase your replacement you sent just showed his Arse becuase this is not the real niffken he would never do something this @#$! !@#$!@# !@#$!@#$ !@#$@# full OF @W#$!@#$ 123$!@#$ Anyway if it is the real niffken then I am sadden you have lowered you self to adding sheit like this to build you post count...X

You no longer have any SUCK value with me.

x...WEll i was trying to get a few more posts between me and woodie!!! ( . ) ( . )

Dang dudes....my post to Matts telling him how it is,was not as well worded,nor replied to at all (will teach me to use words taught to me by teachers at school,and not friends;) )

Sky you did what you had to do and respect is due to the way you did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back