Aowie yama 26cc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCNITRO

RCTalk Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Boating
Rebuilt this yama and its very impressive even though its had a bit of bad feedback its awesome đź‘Ś

20220831_142956.jpg

20220831_142950.jpg

20220831_142939.jpg

20220831_142928.jpg

20220831_142917.jpg

20220831_140605.jpg

20220829_194927.jpg

20220830_155203.jpg

Very nice. I have a Rovan Baja 30.5 cc and am building a shelf queen Baja that will have a 45cc engine.

Yeah, 45cc should make her scream but she will spend her life sitting on a shelf I am going to build using Black Walnut and will be hung in the living room.
She will be all polished aluminum. I have quite a few parts now but long ways to go yet.

Cool video @MCNITRO , a tip for you, if you turn your phone sideways, it will show up as full screen.

Last edited:
Sweet!! I'm sure you can find bad reviews about everything and ever RC out there. Someone always has something negative to say about everything... when it comes to RC's bad reviews. It's from someone who doesn't know what there doing and jump in over their heads. And don't have a clue... glad you like it that's all that matters.

Dam did you bend your shock shafts already?

Sweet!! I'm sure you can find bad reviews about everything and ever RC out there. Someone always has something negative to say about everything... when it comes to RC's bad reviews. It's from someone who doesn't know what there doing and jump in over their heads. And don't have a clue... glad you like it that's all that matters.

Dam did you bend your shock shafts already?
No mate I rebuilt the shocks there 100% do they look bent?

No mate I rebuilt the shocks there 100% do they look bent?
Yeah the one does. Could just be they way they were sitting. No worries
JT's just been in to grandpas cough medicine again 🤣
To hell with grandpa's cough meds. I got way better meds then that. Hahahahaha
Nice gasser. Is it a Baja clone like the Rovan?
Look at the bottom shock. The ball end looks crooked. Probably just the way the bolt laying.

Last edited:
Look at the bottom shock. The ball end looks crooked. Probably just the way the bolt laying.
You are seeing the ball swiveled. Look at the shock right above it. It shows the other side of the shock end.

Back