Anything you guys need??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
if you guys need anything wheels tires body parts chassis parts even full buggy cages ect. Let me know I’m not here to make money just enjoy the hobby we have.

fiddlesticks that’s gone ehh 40$ No good numbers

What I would do if I won that money is help out the people that need help that are trying to live invest it to Organizations my wife c5-c6 that’s real life can be real quick and ur gone anytime.

What I would do if I won that money is help out the people that need help that are trying to live invest it to Organizations my wife c5-c6 that’s real life can be real quick and ur gone anytime.
I'm sorry man that sucks 😔 when its a good relationship it sucks. I wish the best man. I'm actually not sure what I'm looking for other then skinny 2.0s for a dually

if you guys need anything wheels tires body parts chassis parts even full buggy cages ect. Let me know I’m not here to make money just enjoy the hobby we have.

I need 2 new V2 Limitless, 1 new Tekno truggy 1/8 and couple XLX2 ESC also couple TP Motors.

Also cage to my Mojave EXB, want also steel Cage to my Talion and Kraton EXB please

When can i have them ?

Thank you. Kind of you help med out.

A 7075 chassis for my dbxle and make it snappy
Make is snappy 🤣
I need 2 new V2 Limitless, 1 new Tekno truggy 1/8 and couple XLX2 ESC also couple TP Motors.

Also cage to my Mojave EXB, want also steel Cage to my Talion and Kraton EXB please

When can i have them ?

Thank you. Kind of you help med out.
I’m broke no winning money 💰 but can build cage for ya

Sorry to hear that. Although I'm "better" I can relate. 3 disks in my back.... one ok one iffy, and one horrible. I was told by my dr If I piss or crap myself go to the er, take my mri, and call him. Not the best times, but I'm alot better then those times.