Anyone with military contact in Kuwait?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cptvkirk

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
I have a large distibutor in Kuwait City that is willing to get some fuel to us but is unable to ship to an APO from kuwait city. I need an on-post contact (arif-jon?) that I can have fuel sent to and would be willing to forward it north to us here in Iraq. If anyone knows any military or even civilian contractor in that area please give them my contact info if they are willing/able to help out.
[email protected]

My girlfriend is the unit S1 at a FOB--just don't ask which. I will ask her if she can help out. More than likely not since she is a long way from Kuwait City, but maybe she can get someone in the rear to.

Last edited:
well i have a frien in ari-jon for the year i will try to get his contact info. he works in the ssa and sends parts to us regularly. give me a cuple of days to get his info

well i have a frien in ari-jon for the year i will try to get his contact info. he works in the ssa and sends parts to us regularly. give me a cuple of days to get his info

wish i'd have posted this sooner. I was just in the area transitioning through on my way for R&R. If your contact in Kuwait can get the fuel from Byron's sent to them, they could then drop it APO to APO for free. The only difficult part is having an off post address for them to ship to and then getting it on post. The rest should be easy but will need someone willing to do a little leg work down there to figure out how. Was hoping to find a fellow hobbyist down there but will be greatful for ANYONE willing to help us out.

Sorry I haven't been on in a while--truck blew up and had to get into a new one. Anyway, SSG. Treadwell (my GF) is trying, without luck, to get someone in the rear to help you out. I am not, however, going to give up on her and her power of persuasion. The supply SGT. owes her big time...

I might be able to help you out but it will be a couple of months. My unit is deploying to Arifjan, I won't be there myself but I will have more reliable contacts then. Sorry, I know it does you no good now but it is the best I can offer.

Keep me posted

Thanks for the offer Karl, I hope to have the fuel thing worked out by the time your unit gets here but If i don't any information will be helpful. Besides, i'm sure they'll be other bashers in here stuck in this hole of a country looking for help well after i'm outta here.