Anyone know where I can find the radio antennas for the redcat shockwave?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shockwave Lover

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I lost the antennas and need a replacement and they were not on the website I do not know where to find them I already looked on ebay but still could not find them, it makes me mad how literally all of the other brands have replacement antennas but my one model does not!

well since you dint give enough info to truly help you..(radio make and model#) ..Id just go to a 2.4 ghz system.

Yah, I have to stick redcat don´t I because I only have the redcat cars, other controllers will not work I guess, I wish thai I could just get some antennas. I actually have some HL controllers that are 2.4 ghZ but the antenna does not work on them in the redcat controller, if it did then maybe I could just swap receivers. I think my best bet would just be selling all of the controllers so that way I can just buy redcat replacements.

You might look for one for the Redcat Tornado S30. Basically the same buggy.

Yah, I have to stick redcat don´t I because I only have the redcat cars, other controllers will not work I guess, I wish thai I could just get some antennas. I actually have some HL controllers that are 2.4 ghZ but the antenna does not work on them in the redcat controller, if it did then maybe I could just swap receivers. I think my best bet would just be selling all of the controllers so that way I can just buy redcat replacements.

LOL....my post seemed to went completely over your head!.....:rolleyes:

Why? other 2.4 ghZ controllers are not able to pair to the car are they?

Ok, I will try it, but how do I know it will fit on the controller?

I've never seen a controller that the antenna comes off. maybe send pic so we know more and can help

many fm and am radios the antenna comes off. why can you not use another system?. explain please....

I totally agree with @cbaker65 in post #3. The Flysky radios are absolutely unbelievable at that price. Can't go wrong. I even bought one a few years ago for the sole purpose of testing motors and servos while building something without installing things in the build and having to program a different model into my main radio. It's been flawless.

I am not sure if I can use an off brand controller and if it will work for the Shockwave

Well it is 2.4ghZ and my transmitter is different

Sure you can. It comes with the same branded receiver. Any radio and rx combo will run your motor, ESC and servos just like the stock system.

LOL....That was what I was getting at !......:thumbs-up:

Change receiver too ,not buy a trans. & rec. just to tear it apart for the antenna!......????????

LOL I was not, let me just make this clear I CAN USE OTHER BRANDED CONTROLLERS FOR MY SHOCKWAVE, CORRECT?

Back