Anyone in the north dallas area?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Socomgod 420

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I live in carrollton tx, about 20 miles north of dallas. Just wondering if there is anyone around me that would like to bash/ help me tune my new 3.3 revo. If anyone would be willing to give me some help and tips for tuning I could pay you for you're time with money or beer:)

And if anyone knows of a good track around my area that would be great as well.

thanks

Steve Slayden! LOL Get ahold of BigSushi here. You might have better results asking one of the mods to move this to the Track/Buddy locator section. Unfortunately SRH in Richardson closed. There's some other good tracks in your area though.

Steve Slayden! LOL Get ahold of BigSushi here. You might have better results asking one of the mods to move this to the Track/Buddy locator section. Unfortunately SRH in Richardson closed. There's some other good tracks in your area though.

ok thanks. I didnt realize there was a specific section for this kind of thread.

Hey man what part of Carrollton are you in? I am in Lewisville (Next city North on 35). I will be going to the track in the morning, but its the electric one. Have you been to Mikes Hobby Shop? I will have a buddy of mine with me that can tune a 3.3. I can tune most nitros too.

Shhh - I didnt even bring it up.. I'd prefer some Whiskey!

Hey man what part of Carrollton are you in? I am in Lewisville (Next city North on 35). I will be going to the track in the morning, but its the electric one. Have you been to Mikes Hobby Shop? I will have a buddy of mine with me that can tune a 3.3. I can tune most nitros too.

I live a mile from the super target in lewisville. I am off work today but I really need to fix my real car. My starter is acting up. However I do plan on running the revo today.

Last edited:
Well I just got back from a park in carrollton. The truck is running pretty good. I leaned the hsn 1/16th of a turn. I would appreciate it if you could give me some input on tuning and if you think the truck is running right. Maybe its just me but it seems like it was running better/faster the other day.

Shoot me a PM and we can maybe hook up Saturday or something

Back