anyone have one?

• Thread starter alpinehyperlite
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I am looking into getting one. Can anyone tell me what setup they are running battery wise, and what kinda runtimes they are getting..... thanks.

I'm looking into getting one too. However, I may go with the Mini E-Revo... I'm not sure yet. I have heard with the stock batteries though, people get about 15 minute run times.

I have one, you get about 12-15 mins with the stock battery, I am running that and some Reedy 1600mah 7.2v nimh's. they get up to 20 mins on a track. Currently running stock power system, probably keep it that way since that's how we're going to race em.

Oh yeah, GET ONE. They're SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

here ya go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are they just as durable was the 1/10th scale?

Are they just as durable was the 1/10th scale? [/QUOTE}
everythings sized down so no. if you go 10 mph into a pole with both cars the one with the smaller pieces is going to mostlikely have more damage. just think about how hard it is to bend an a-arm of a 1/10 then the 1/16

edit: can't seem to get the quotes rite because i replyed before i hit quoted him.

They have to at least handle better than the 1/10th scale.

Back