anybody heard?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grinch

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
wondering if anybody heard anything about wide rpm a-arms. i've heard a couple of people mention them. i'm just about to buy a full set of the regular width ones, but if there are wide ones coming in the near future, i'll wait. seems like it would be the logical thing for rpm to do.

Yep the 2.5 are coming out here is my email to them and their reply

----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 7:34 AM
Subject: Wide Suspension For T-maxx?

Hello I heard a rumor that you folks at RPM were going to make a Wide suspension kit for the Maxx out of your excellent plastics. Just wondering if you could comment on this either way.
Thanks, Blake Hanna

RPMS Reply this mourning

Dear Mr. Hanna,
We are hoping to release new T-Maxx 2.5 a-arms either at the end of this month, or early next month. They will be upgraded stock replacement parts. We just got our first test shots completed today. Please check back with our new products pages of our website later this month. Hopefully we will have it updated by then.
Thank you for your interest in RPM products. If you have any other questions or comments, please feel free to send us another e-mail.
:bow:

Cool,
Love those colors.

The first one on this board to purchase all purple RPM parts for the new Maxx will be Ban.

Back