any comments on this battery

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geronimo

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
found this on ebay, want it for my mini lst2.but i don't know squit about electric and i don't want to shoot myself in the foot
http://i3.ebayimg.com/06/i/001/0b/a2/22fa_1.JPG
· Title

Mini T , Mini LST Minizilla and more 11.1v 850mah

Lithium polymer battery with 10C (20C

max) continious discharge rate.
· Description

Auction is for one BRAND NEW Mini T , Mini LST Minizilla lithium polymer batterypack. These also fit many other 1/18 cars like Xray, HPI micro etc. This battery pack is a 3 cell (3S) lithium polymer rated at 11.1v and with a 850mah capacity. These can be discharged at 10C (20C max), which is more than plenty for 1/18 scale cars. As with all lithium battery packs, one must use lithium polymer type charger only! (3 cell type, or a balancer charger) and also set up the Mamba or Tekin Mini Rage speed controllers for proper voltage cutoff. I have used these with Mamba and Tekin equipped cars and have ran flawlessly over and over again.

These packs have a balancing connector and popular discharge connector.

These Newer packs come with the more popular Align balancer connector. Check my other auctions or ebay store for the Align AC charger I offer., It already comes with matching connector.

I have ran these with a Competion X brushless system on a mini T and the car would wheely at 45-55 mph and top out at about 65 mph. Now that is really fast!

Dimensions: 66mm X 38mm X 15mm

Due to the nature of these batteries and being unable to control usser charge / discharge methods, I'm not liable for any failures, damages or injury(s) caused by misuse of this product. Although all items are very high quality, new and tested by manufacture, I must say they are sold "as is". Email for any questions.

· Payment

I take (and prefer ) paypal (paypal ID [email protected]), checks (must clear first), money orders, cashiers checks, Credit cards through paypal only.

· Shipping

Buyer pays $4.00 for shipping/handling in USA, $7.00 for International air mail to all other countries.

· Ebay store link

http://stores.ebay.com/RG-motorsports