anti roll kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aligc

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
does anybody know if the fastrax anti roll kit is any good? I'm looking for something else to put on my truck thats cheap lol.. that caught my eye but want to know some reviews first

cheers

Last edited:
its probably sway bars. it depends on what you use if for as to if they will help

I used that exact kit a long time ago on my first Maxx. For a flat track it greatly increased the handling, you could jam it in a corner at wot and it stayed planted. But when jumping it limited the suspension travel too much for my liking, so I removed it.

i was thinking about putting it at the front to help me steer better?? i get a lot of lift with my new picco

Thats where I ran mine, Like I said it definitely will help keep the front wheels planted, but it will also limit suspension travel, so it just depends what you are looking for.

well i dont do much jumping at the moment i mainly run it over the local park with my dad so i think it would be ok for that... can i ask what all the bits are for, other anti roll kits dont have parts like this one

The round discs will sandwich the a arm in the center of the arm, the yellow rod ends will extend up from the disc and the end of each of those silver bars will pass through each rod end, the end of the silver rods, will go through those blue brackets with the four holes, and those will attach to the front of the bulkhead, the part of the silver rods with the flat spot will go in to that long blue squarish looking rod between the brackets, and will be locked in with a set screw.

I works great as long as you are not going to be jumping a lot, or any big air. It will definitely make a maxx stick to the ground though.

You can see in the pic of the maxx in the air how the rear suspension is hanging, but the front is still tucked up to the body. The second pic shows it going in to a corner and it is planted. If you look close you can see one of the silver rods in the pic. Man these pics bring back some way old memories. :D

38Jeep_airborne.jpg

38jeep3.jpg

I did have it set a little low, but look in both pics, you'll see the front sits lower, that's because it was limiting travel the dirtier it got, the more it would bind. That is exactly why I took it off.

so lets say general use..... no big jumps... odd jump here or there. but to get the truck to turn with my engine is a problem, will it help??

oh god lol... i dont really do cleaning but if it helps ill have to!! time to take responsibility!!

i need to start cleaning the thing anyway. i get filthy just looking at it!!

Back