Anti Gravity Racers...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to see a vid of it finally. That is pretty cool, better than I was expecting.

HMMMMM... maybe a ducted fan off one of those superscale RC jets? Warp speed with a 10 sec run time.....MUHAHAHAHAHHA

I'd go brushless on both. But I'd mod it to run on at least 3 channels. 1 channel for steering. 1 channel for horizontal thrust. And 1 channel for vertical thrust. I think it would be cool to have variable lift on the deck...

Sure it looks like fun. Basically a hovercraft. No Lipo, no radio or receiver. Well over $200 by the time it's running.
Someone needs to tell me where they see $179 in the following photo:

axo101_2.jpg

Sure it looks like fun. Basically a hovercraft. No Lipo, no radio or receiver. Well over $200 by the time it's running.

axo101_2.jpg

thats what i was thinking to all it is is a peice of foam with to motors and fans on it with a speed controler by the look of it $179 is way to much for that you could probobly build it for like $60 plus a radio

If you don't already have Lipos, you'll also need the charger. Look what you get with the Blade CX2 heli for less money. EVERYTHING, including the Lipo, charger, AND a 2.4 GHz radio.

I see this thing as a $39 starter platform.

If you don't already have Lipos, you'll also need the charger. Look what you get with the Blade CX2 heli for less money. EVERYTHING, including the Lipo, charger, AND a 2.4 GHz radio.

I see this thing as a $39 starter platform.

ya i would say about that to you could get a piece of that foam big enough to make 4 for like 6 bucks and the motors on there are probobly just cheap not very good ones

I agree. That's total crap on the pricepoint. If it were priced where it should be I'd actually buy one (or two). This looks like something along the lines of Air Hogs, cheap but fun. They are totally missing the ball here. This company would see sales increase bigtime if they stuck to infomercials and 39.99 + S&H.

Build it and they will come. Maybe qaart anyway...

Really though--you can get a decent ducted fan plane WITH radio and electronics for that kinda cash...