Another Good Day of Driving!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LowRidinChevy4

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Just got in from another great day of driving! I ran two tanks of Blue Thunder 20% through my Revo and did surprizing good. I have had no problems with this fuel, and love it! The only thing I have done to it so far in add those fancy Dubro body clip holders and put 5 small holes in the left side windsheild. When I started this hobby I started with a T-Maxx. The first 24 hours I had this thing the steering servo went out. I'am glad to say I have had no problems with my new Revo " Knock on Wood"! Anyways I'am going to quit boring yall with my great day!

Grant

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=64&pictureid=432

Last edited:
Apparently you did something wrong............. you didn't break anything....LOL J/K. I've been really happy with my Revo, bought it in May and other than a broken engine mount and a few spur gears (took a couple before I figured out the mesh) it's been really reliable. Keep on bashin!!

How much of a difference do you see in the engine temps with the holes cut in the windshield? It doesn't look bad at all done that way but before I did it to mine I wanted to hear from someone who's done it. Is it worth it?

Yes a little.

Yes alittle but I really only ran two tanks through it. It seem to keep the motor cooler buy about 20 degrees (-+5) with the same setting I used the day before, and yes the temp and humdity was close to the same. I'am really going to explore this feature this weekend I hope!

hey, that's good to know. I think i'm gonna go ahead and do it to mine. if I can get 20 degrees lower with 5 holes, I'll take it! Thanks for the quick response!

Here is mine with the holes in the front windsheild and the side window.

P8110018.jpg

why not build some hood/roof scoops? You can channel the air right over the cooling block.

I have not seen any that look good like that. With the holes in the windsheild and side window it gets all the air it needs and does ont weakin the body, like cuts in the roof might. I would think that roof flaps could get snagged and tear the top when you flip.

Back