American Cancer society Relay for life

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitroking

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey well i need to raise a $100 i do this because my cousins died when he was 16 of cancer and now his mom and dad participated in it.I have been doing it for the past 5 years now and it satrats a 10am June 5th and ends 10am June 6th the team slits up to it the have a person walk for an hour and the another one head on the track after that.But for the past 3 years every time we have it it rain realy hard.So we are all hopping it dont rain this year.But to raise mny money i am making marshmellow shooters and painting them selling them for $10 bucks each.

But if you would like to buy one just pm me i am painting them eaither purple and black or camo. or if you want to make a donation just pm and i will give my parents paypal account and if you buy a shooter or just donate you can write it off.

My team is callled Jesters of GoodWill/Team David Gresko.

Team site

It has not been update since last year but the infop is the same except for the year and dates.

Thanks

Jeff

Back