amazing product from Fast Eddy!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharliesTheMan

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
For any of you that weren't paying attention, I won the recent lottery RCNT had for a Baja 5b and a bearing kit from Fast Eddy. I received the bearing kit in the mail today and I was completely blown away. I've seen a lot of bearing kits in my day and even simialr RC kits and the LHS, but I have never seen anything like this. Not only did Eddy donate this kit help to promote our site and help out a member, while he was at it he sent the pro series kit. The complete kit is ABEC 5 quality and they are all lubricated with his magic stuff that reduces wear from heat and dirt and that kinda stuff.

For those of you who are building RC's, I highly recommend these bearings as well as the screws he carries. It's people like this who really keep our hobby alive, as he attends so many events and does everything in his power to help so many people with the hobby.

I've upgraded the bearings on my 18t with Eddy's bearing kit. They are great deal and make the beast smooth. You really don't get a better deal anywhere.

I can't believe how reasonable his prices are. If they were twice as much they would still be a great deal once you figure the quality, but he keeps his prices low just to make the product available to more people, that's the kind of person I like to buy from. I really hope his business prospers, he deserves it.

SHHHHHH...Damn charlie we finally had eddy thinking he was overcharging us and you go and blow up the spot lik that....damn

Sorry guys, I know a good thing when I see it and Eddy sent me lots and lots of free stuff. If you send me lots of free stuff, I could switch back over to your side. I can easily be bought :LoL:

Thanks Rolex, I can't wait to see what's in my box. Last one had quite a few interesting finds. Always a surprise!

I bought a screw kit for a ntc3 about a year ago, and am still using the screws from it for random things. Really high quality. I'm going to be ordering a nother set here soon hopefully, just to have on hand.

Bryson