aluminum pushrods

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bkyd Basher

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys, I wanted to order rpm ends for my aluminum pushrods but wasn't sure which ones to order. Does anyone know which ones I need for them?

Which pushrods did you buy? Not to steer you away but I don't have much luck with the aluminum ones. I bash also but.... Integy

Turnbuckle_zpsc36b1655.jpg
Turnbuckle1_zps7b409bf8.jpg

Which pushrods did you buy? Not to steer you away but I don't have much luck with the aluminum ones. I bash also but.... Integy

Turnbuckle_zpsc36b1655.jpg
Turnbuckle1_zps7b409bf8.jpg

Integy. Now there's your problem! That brand is a 4-letter word to most of us.

I've seen alot about Integy quality but they were cheap so I figured I'd give them a try.

I'm not sure which ones you would need but i know those rpm rod ends are strong i put a set of shock rod ends on my maxx and they have held up very well

You guys dont know how lucky you are lol ide love those but not for $26 shipped I dont know why half the ebay sellers bump up uk shipping so high when most usa companies can ship them for a reasonable cost. Even hong kong ships most stuff free so I hate that ebay sellers expect so much. Our countries are practically next to each other.

After posting my last post I came accross rcboyz on ebay and got a full set of new trx T6 push rods for $20 shipped to uk. Finally I found a good seller I think thats a bargain wherever you are. They cost $20 a pair here plus postage.