Almost showtime!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetmechG550

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
About to throw down, go Matt! Matt Hughes defending against BJ Penn, one of Matt's only losses. Being that I know Matt personaly you know where my money is. Been waiting a long time for this one!!!! Country Boy Can Survive!

side note, good fight between Swick and The Crow!

jetmechG550 said:
About to throw down, go Matt! Matt Hughes defending against BJ Penn, one of Matt's only losses. Being that I know Matt personaly you know where my money is. Been waiting a long time for this one!!!! Country Boy Can Survive!

side note, good fight between Swick and The Crow!

Is this on PPV or TV.

I found it..Dam I am all ways late on theses things.
I can't buy it now.

PPV...I'm usually out there around this time and this time I have a friend fighting...defending a title no less and I miss it live. Oh well...

Spoiler...........

Way to go Matt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Matt took it easy and probably lost the first two rounds. Round three BJ was gassed, Matt took him down caught him in a crucifix and pounded him out. Then he pays a little respect to St Pierre who's next in line (and he's already beat) and St Pierre disrespects him. Oh boy, Georges is going to get so beat in december!

Back