Sold / Found almost new Spektrum DX3S

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bgbdwlf2500

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The radio only has about 10 mins of use. The screen protector is still on it, it was only taken outside once and wasn't put on the ground. Specs can be found on spektrums website. It comes with 2 receivers the 3300t and the St 300. It is telemetry capable, those adaptors are included as well as the manual. The 3300 is not pictured because it is still in the truck. Any questions let me know. Basically, if I had the box I could pass it off as new.

Asking 125 shipped.

---------- Post added at 5:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:00 PM ----------

IMG_20130625_175600_953.gif

---------- Post added at 5:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:01 PM ----------

IMG_20130625_175615_546.gif

Last edited:
Ship to frog lake Alberta, Canada ?

If you want to pay more than 125 I will

Maybe....how much more?....

---------- Post added at 8:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:47 PM ----------

Is that the one with the sensors, like temp, rmp?

I don't know what it will cost but yes it does have the sensors. Pm me the address and I'll get a rate tomorrow

---------- Post added at 9:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:07 PM ----------

I looked it up on USPS website. Looks like a minimum of 20 bucks but could be 40

Ship ups, FedEx, or dhl!

---------- Post added at 5:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:48 PM ----------

I wanna be able to find it, when I look for it!

I sent you a pm yesterday

Response deleted by moderator.
Read the rules before posting, guidoyj

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks WAC..he pissed me off too but I kept my mouth shut

What happened while I was away?...I'm still interested but I'm still a new PayPal customer it takes me a few days to load my Paypal account from my bank account, FYI just got paid today

It's known as thread crapping and I wanted the 2 post newbie to know it wasn't tolerated here.

Okay, business as usual.:)

Will it work fine for savage x, I was looking at the DX3 pro, but wasn't sure if I need so much features at the moment.....do I need that much remote....I don't race a whole lot bashing mostly and the most r/cs at one time I've even seen running at once was 12 assorted MTs and 3 truggies.

Yes it will be a great radio for that truck. There's a lot of useful settings even for a basher but not too much like you were saying for the dx3r.

Its gone now but for the record..it was dsm2

Status
Not open for further replies.