Almost done***Pictures***

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

insaneatvs

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok here are some more pictures...I still need to do my center console so please excuse the wires hanging from the dash

001-10.jpg

002-12.jpg

003-13.jpg

004-13.jpg

005-13.jpg

Kinda a bad picture sorry
006-13.jpg

You will have some footage with its four wheels off the ground in motion, right?

are those trxus? i ran them on my jeep a LOOONG time ago. great tires but they wore funny. how much boost are you running?

Came out very nice, we need video footage of this thing in action, and my 11 year old son wants to know how fast it will go, LOL!!!!

Nice R/C, kinda big so I hope you have a place to run it and a good failsafe! :hehe: :D

I was thinking the same thing !!

VERY nice "Buggy" tho..............if i had a garage and the money !!!!!!!!!

BTW, u planning 2 way comms for the driver and Co-D ??

What motor is in it? and why is there a turbo?

what are you planing to do with it?

Oh my god...

LMAO! That was my response too!

Lookin like a fully modded VW beetle engine, and the turbo is there to increase the cylinder pressure and raise the HP to the moon, lol. But that is just a guess..perhaps its to dry hair? JK JK.

What do people do with DUNE buggies..

Oh man, i have not got a single clue.
Let me take a stab at it though..
Maybe they drive them across the sand DUNES.

First of all thank you for all your Nice/Great comments through the build

are those trxus? i ran them on my jeep a LOOONG time ago. great tires but they wore funny. how much boost are you running?

they are the Trxus M/T tires, they hook up this monster on the street real good. Right now I'm running 10lbs of boost and the motor is putting out 315hp @ 7000rpm

Came out very nice, we need video footage of this thing in action, and my 11 year old son wants to know how fast it will go, LOL!!!!

Its fast enough to SCARE my Wife :)

I was thinking the same thing !!

VERY nice "Buggy" tho..............if i had a garage and the money !!!!!!!!!

BTW, u planning 2 way comms for the driver and Co-D ??

I'm planning on it, need to find a great deal on a setup

What motor is in it? and why is there a turbo?

what are you planing to do with it?

The motor is a VW size is 2332 and the turbo is just to scare everyone :)hehe:)...We plan on going to the dunes/poker runs/ desert runs/ cruise it all over town since its street legal

That thing deserves only 2 words. BAD ASS! lol id like to see you get that street legal in cali. These laws suck! You can't even have those overhead lights on your truck. well you can but they can't be hooked up and have to have covers on them.

Last edited:
WHAT it's street legal?

You can drive quads on the road in arizona if they have lights and a horn lol