All original Savage 25

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaCountSavag

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
This is my brothers all original Savage 25. I have a savage too and we love them! Enjoy ;) [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu3nfhHSHGM"]Original Savage 25 Bashing - YouTube[/ame]

Good stuff!

"It's more than a hobby...it's an addiction!"

Good stuff!

Correct "it's an addiction". Everyday after work just thinking what can I add to my RC cars to run faster. And do some my own modification.

Have fun guys...

definitely an addiction, i might have some more peace of mind not spending so much money on RC stuff, but i wouldnt trade RC for any other hobby!

Correct "it's an addiction". Everyday after work just thinking what can I add to my RC cars to run faster. And do some my own modification.

I know...I had one of my employees calling around today trying to find some fill dirt to be put behind my shop...so I can build a track to blow off steam at lunch time. My wife is looking for a support group because I have a Nitro truck in my truck tool box. Always ready to play. I told her I do RCnitrotalk! Haha

i have been wanting to build a track at my house for so long

hell i got a savage .21!!putting a three speed/.28sh in her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,