AJS Machine Off Road Trailer V2.0

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
ajs-trailer-v2.jpg

If you're looking for that next awesome scale item to add to your scale RC then you really need to take a look at the new AJS Machine off-road trailer v2.0! The AJS Machine off road trailer version 2.0 features light weight CNC cut out sidewalls. With the ability to add painted Lexan or wood panels to create a custom look. Light bucket tabs designed to mount Axial's light buckets, front spare tire mount, functioning tailgate, license plate decal included and each AJS Machine off road trailer v2 will even come with its own engraved serial number for the serious collector!...

Click to continue

To be fair the money some of us have wrapped into R/C's (easily if you're into large scale) could certainly buy you a "real" car too. ;)

My Baja 5b is worth more than my newest car and I won't even go into what my Revo cost. The trailer looks good, but I don't know that I could use it.

That would look cool behind my scaler, something for the wish list, LOL!!!

That would look cool behind my scaler, something for the wish list, LOL!!!

Dont do it! lol
To me, its not very realistic, atleast not anything you would see much, would be like 37's on it if it were real. Id much rather see it with some white or black spoke/mag wheels and a 1.55 that fit inside the fenders.