Ahhhhhhhhhh Help !!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLINTSTONESKID

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Now dont tell me that they dont exist cause i have seen them. I am looking for a set of 26mm on road rims that are deep dish. i have written to a shop or two and they tell me that because of the offset, noone makes them but i have seen them on a few cars, on HPI's website and on other sites. Unfortunetly for me, there was no way to contact the owner of the cars that i saw. If anyone can give me an idea of where to find these i would greatly appreciate it. FYI - these are for my 200mm 1/10 HPI rs4 3. Thank you.

Please email me at [email protected]

PS-If you want to see one of my first paint jobs, its on HPI's web site, they accepted my entry for the 3rd week of February in the gallery, check it out and let me know what you think, be sure to notice the custom rims.

Yeah sorry about that, mine is the orange 350z body.
If you look at week 2 in February, there is a black bmw m3 body that had deep dish rims on it, if i knew how to post it i would.

Last edited:
which is yours?? there are three.. and for the wheels not really sure.. if you can find a pic of them maby post it here and someone will know what brand they are..

heres the rims i get the feeling there like tamiya rims just my :2cents:
detail

Attachments

• DSC01893t.jpg
    DSC01893t.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Back