Sold / Found AGAMA A8 Nitro Buggy ARTR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmaxxfreek

Hardcore RCTalk User
Firefighter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
I REALLY hate to do this but i have to.........Agama A8 Nitro Werks B6 with close to a gallon thru it, still needs preheated to start on the starter box, alot of upgrades to the buggy, upgraded shock caps and bladders,upgraded brakes, aluminum adjustable rear hubs........boxes full of spares,clutch shoes and springs, new set of "soft" A-Arms, 2 sets of Beta tires with about 70% tread left, 6.6 life pack powering the servos with 3 cycles.Brand new Werks pipe and header, Starter Box with 3s Lipo battery that is wired for a preheater, This buggy has been babied since i built it, always spotless the day after the race,never bashed or beat on off the track, it has fresh diff fluids, shock oil has one race.has 2 bodies with it, an orange practice body and a custom painted black race body.No servos,or transponder included with the price. 625.00 shipped OBO, possible trades, hit me with what you have.More pictures available upon request. will also take a wraith KIT or a 4 door JK KIT in as partial trade.May consider a nice 1/10 summit.
100_4136_zpsc7558ee7.jpg

100_4137_zpsedccadf6.jpg

100_4138_zpsa2c9bc69.jpg

100_4141_zpsfe94e97c.jpg

600.00 shipped

Shes a gone.......I have it now lol

Status
Not open for further replies.