After Market Parts for Racers.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brmax

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Racing Parts for the Revo
1. Forward only Conversion $12.50
2. Motor Saver Air Filter $15-25
3. Trinity or Resonator Pipe $40-60
4. Rpm A Arms $50
5. Tekno Throttle Mount $15
6. Single Digital steering servo $30-130
7. Sway bars $30
8. Tenko battery box and gas tank conversion $ 25
9. P2 rockers (stock)
10. 10k-50k Front and rear diff oil $12-20
11. Center Diff 500k oil $50
12. Bow-Tie Tires $50
13. Dish Rims $ 20-40
14. Tekno Wing Mount $10
15. Proline Downforce wing $17
16. 17mm hubs $23
17. Aluminum Push Rods and Turnbuckles $50-70
18. Fuel Filter $7
19. close-wide ratio trany gears $8
20. Rear Brake ( must with center diff) $20
21. Steel Constant-Velocity Drive shafts $80

This is just for a reference for newbs.

i just had a problem with #9 my stock rockers are P1 and than the come with the long travel ones. I'm pretty sure they are the P3

no this is with the 3.3 though the 2.5 comes with p1. the 3.3 comes with p2 and long travel.

Ohhh ok i didnt know that sorry. I'm getting ready for race time soon i got about 16 out of the 21 things you posted. so shes getting race ready but its still a hell of a basher! =]

sweet stuff man post some pics when ur done your build.

I just found out the RPM carriers are not secure enough for racing. I am going with the RD racing aluminums next. You can't win races with your wheels falling off when you bump a pipe! Don't get me wrong though , I love RPM products. Hands down the toughest wheels and A-arms in the industry.

I just installed the New RPM True-Track Rear A-arm Conversion Kit..Awesome..Works so much better than the stock set up, lighter also..I just need to get the sway bars and my Revo will be Race ready..

I am seriously considering the Tru-Trac for the rear. It looks really solid, but I adjust my rear toe to suit different tracks. I hate to give up adjustments.

does anyone have a link for this tru track conversion?

I am seriously considering the Tru-Trac for the rear. It looks really solid, but I adjust my rear toe to suit different tracks. I hate to give up adjustments.

I have heard this before..It is a nice adjustment to have and I do under stand a reluctance to give up this adjustment..Now the "other" side..:LoL:..I have had the rear adjustment tubes get riped out of the bulkhead from a bad crash, their are a few things that could be improved on the RPM set up..One I dont like C clips at all, Two..I do want some "type" of rear toe adjustment (I still like this system more than the stock set up). I am hoping that RPM comes up with some other rear hubs( 2, 2.5 degrees total ) and comes up with a captured hing pin set up. But so far so good, It does track a lot better through the washboard and rough sections though..so far so good..

a few photos..

DSCN1089.gif

DSCN1095.gif

DSCN1091.gif

Yeah, I have stripped a few rod-ends on small wrecks that would not have hurt my other rcs. I may go with it for the durablility factor alone. I'd rather be able to finish races and give up one adjustment. The Rd racing carriers are going up front for sure. My rpms popped out on the very first run. i was pretty disappointed, the stockers held up better, not to mention I lost some steering due to the thicker material around the pillow ball carriers.
Nice Revo btw.

I'm missing 4 thing on Ur list

p2 rockers
wing
fuel tank conversion and throttle conversion
center diff set up

Their are a few other items that I feel are a must have also..
Part #: 2261 Traxxas Revo Aluminum Shock Rod End.
Part #: 2269 Traxxas Revo Aluminum Front Shock Mount.
Part #: 2271 Traxxas Revo Aluminum Rear Shock Mount.
Part #: 2281 Traxxas Revo Aluminum Servo Saver Set. Whats the point of a 200 oz + servo when you have slop in the stock plastic..
Part #: 2509 Traxxas Revo Aluminum Servo Arm. (for use with a single servo)..
And one of this sites sponsors makes this stuff..(GH) I use these parts because of their strength and quality..

Ye i would also highly recommend all gh products but not the a arms I'm srry but metal a arms bend and then there toast.

gh has a warranty also though I'm not a fan of aluminum arms but its tempting with a lifetime warrentee

Back