AE pipe with duratrax header

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have u a pic of it with an ae pipe and duratrax header? i have the ae pipe, but the duratrax header looks like the pipe would be way up of the chasis when mounted.

Dares the Duratrax header is the same header that gv uses on thier predator truck that i told you about,i can get em for 7.99 from my hobby shop.

gv ? sorry i dont remeber, u sayin n e thin??
by the look of the duratrax header, it looks like when its mounted, the ae pipe would be up in the air?coz there is no bend in the duratrax pipe

i run the duratrax header with the ctec which is the same as the ae pipe and it fits really well .. duratrax header is only £9

You guys would be crazy to spend 30 bucks on a header when the Durratrax is only 11 bucks TOP! This thing is just awesome IMO and runs great with the new AE pipe ( I never ran the older one so I couldnt tell you)

The things to note are this:

1. You need to cut the header back or move the RX forward
2. The port is already matched to the gasket. No need for more unless you just have to.
3. The output end MATCHES the intake end of the AE pipe very well.
4. This header will not interfere with your suspension at all.

All things considered - I went the Durratrax route. And am very happy I did. Its not the A Arms I was worried about with the NJBTH, it was the stress being applied to the engine/header itself.

Just my 2 1/2 cents :banana:

wots the part no. for the duratrax header?

part number for the header is 4401070.. and you can get that from j perkins distribution .. so ask in your lhs if they deal with them and they will be able to get it for you ... if you have any problems get back to me

I have the NJ and Duratrax (and the CEN but I dont like to mention that one) both with the AE pipe(that pipe is awesome too) and Christian said it all. It is definately worth fitting this header in your T