AE Mini MGT awakening.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I now know why the truck wants to get loose in the rear ,there is no front wheel drive ,
so had to check out why ,an yea ,just as I suspected ,it was a lost drive axle grub pin!.. 🤔

I now know why the truck wants to get loose in the rear ,there is no front wheel drive ,
so had to check out why ,an yea ,just as I suspected ,it was a lost drive axle grub pin!.. 🤔

Nice Fix sir. Saw the vid on YT. On the first test run and man that ass kicked rite around. Almost like a drift car lol. Glad you found the problem. A tip next time u got to rethread plastic you can heat up the screw a little and it will help cut into the plastic. Or you can heat the plastic if its a thick pc. Fantastic job getting it running again sir. Goes to show every one. Nitro isn't that big of a problem. If you know how to tune a motor. Even if it sits a while. Awesome jobđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Final run after fix ,it tamed those squirrels up!
But ,I still need to work on its tune ,I think that the
idle set screw is sloppy causing me to miss tune ,but it runs quite well!.. :cool:

Back