Advice on exhaust pipes...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolfpret

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi,

I would just like to get your honest opinion about this exhaust pipe for the Savage. Will this be a good idea or not??? I am counting on your combined years of experience and wisdom... It would look killer on the Savage, just will it perform as good as it looks???

Thanks...

Attachments

• savage twin pipe.jpg
    savage twin pipe.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 72
There are a few threads on the dual pipes, they are supposed to bend and dent easy, plus they shorten the length of the engines life.

Thanks guys. I feel a bit bad for first asking and then searching for other posible answers on the forum. I did asearch and found out more that I wanted to know. Looks to me like the pipes are just plain bad, and that they are for show, not for go.

Thanks for the replies. Will ask a more inteligent (in my opinion) question next time.

lol.. dont feel bad.. we all have questions and it is always better to ask

I bought that exact pipe for a friend to use on his Savage with an OS .30 It was extremely loud and wouldn't hold enough back pressure to keep enough fuel flowing to run faster than idle.
It looked cool but that's all it was good for. The tips do hang down where they would be very vulnerable to damage if you pulled a wheely or if if you have a bad landing. Unless it's for a shelf queen, stay away for these pipes

Back