Adjusting Tire Alignment

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuesoHombre

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hello. Would anyone happen to know how I can adjust the alignment of one of my wheels? I've done some searching and everything I've found says to adjust the screw on the arm, but mine doesn't have one.

Top.jpg

The links that attach the steering knuckles to the bell crank.

Are you talking about the circled portion? If so, they are not adjustable. There is that larger section in the middle, but it's just a solid piece of plastic.

arm.jpg

Yes sir, the circled part. Man, I can't believe they aren't adjustable. You'll have to get some adjustable turnbuckles and replace those. Cost ya a couple bucks. That thing won't be very much fun to drive like that.:)

While you're at it, get rid of those AA batteries and buy a 6v hump pack.

While you're at it, get rid of those AA batteries and buy a 6v hump pack.

Any chance you could provide a link to a decent one? I'd have no idea where to start.

Ebay my friend or Rc Planet, A Main Hobbies or Tower Hobbies. Those are some good places to look.

The ball joint will have to be the right diameter so your existing screws fit em tight. You want zero slop in these connections.