Acer Bearings-not so happy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, It would test to see if those things can hold up or not.

Steve

Originally posted by Flash-R.C
LOL, It would test to see if those things can hold up or not.

Steve

Someone has a firm grasp of the obvious!

Glad you got that worked out with Acer. Good luck on testing the new bearings.

Originally posted by FlyinRazorback
I had the same issues with the same ceramic bearings. I emailed Acer and they said they will drop the revised bearing in the mail and replace them for free.

Yeah when they make it that easy I dont mind spending money with them. Every company has there issues with certian products and I dont have a problem with that, but its all how they take care of that problem, and Acer has really taken care of it so I will always do business with a company like that. Thanks for making it easy Acer!!! You should join the thread! I know they are watching it as I emailed them the thread. I feel like thats only fair to let them know. I emailed them right away that I had started the thread and I know they saw it.

UPDATE:

Bearings came in the mail today! Acer doesn't mess around with cust service, they are A-1.

Just had to update you guys because I have NEVER EVER seen a company do this. I was sent this email today, yes today and it is Sunday:

From Acer Racing:

Hi!
We are just following up to see that you are experiencing no problems with
the new clutchbell bearings. Please email if you have any questions.
Good luck!

Now has anyone seen a company check in a week later to see if a replacement part works? I havent. Just think guys I only spen $16 bucks with these cats and I have never seen cust support this good have you?

I received my replacement bearings also. I won't get to test them out until I receive my new ride. Hopefully they will last longer than the old ones. But, I have to give them credit. They do have excellent customer support, and I let everyone at the track know how well they treated me.

Well its been awhile and the new bearings Acer sent me for free are still running strong. Maybe 2 gallons and no sign of wear that I can see. Thanks Acer! Good company stand behind their stuff.:winnar:

Back