AceHardwarehobbies.com

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyosho138

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
IS anyone else's orders taking WAY longer than they should?

When did you order, As of January 6 they will not do internet orders. They are probably just scrambeling to get the rest of the internet orders out.

I know some others are having trouble. They are closing the doors and it's only like two guys there. I would say get online and check your cc statement and see if you were even charged.

i have 2 orders out. one i ordered on dec31st and the other on Jan 3rd. and both says they are processing. and i asked for the 3 days shipping. As long as i am no getting screwed I'm fine with this. I understand they are going out of buisness. excuse my spelling.

I have an order in that was placed at the beginning of the month. One of my items was not in stock. He sent me an email to confirm this and I was fine with them ordering that out of stock item.

If you have a problem, call the number on the website and talk to JR.

well i am still waiting one order placed on december 31st and one on jan 3rd. should i wait it is still processing. or should i call and tell them not to bother? right now I'm tired of waiting for a servo which has stopped me from running for the past month.

Thats rediculous. Id call them and cancel the order. I know there closing there doors, but still c'mon. They should be happy that you chose to buy from them in the 1st place. Cancel and go to TeamFastEddy.com