Absolute Hobbyz - Anybody Shopped There?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WickedFog

Starter of too many projects
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
I am thinking about placing an order at Absolute Hobbyz. They have pretty good reviews. Has anyone bought from them before?

I am thinking about placing an order at Absolute Hobbyz. They have pretty good reviews. Has anyone bought from them before?
I dont know if I've ever placed an order through their website but I know I have bought items from them before, I'm assuming through eBay. That name is familiar to me.

I dont know if I've ever placed an order through their website but I know I have bought items from them before, I'm assuming through eBay. That name is familiar to me.
I looked at them on ebay thinking I had too, but it doesn't look like it, unless it was under a different name. But they have like 80k feedback and 100% positive. So I am going to give them a go. Plus they replied to a message saying they are going to hold an item in stock for me til I can order next week, so seems like a really good shop.

Last edited:
I did purchase on AbsoluteHobbyz. Very good service!