Aaarrrggghhhh!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rain is bad snow is good. snow jumps+offroad trucks= big air and lots of fun.

Originally posted by SkyMaxx

Been there done that...and the only reason you were up in an hour? Yes, thank you very much. ;)
I was not thinking about those times, I was thinking about engine drown vs servo drown.

Originally posted by El Pirata
I was not thinking about those times, I was thinking about engine drown vs servo drown.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...you and your adventures in submarine driving. Perhaps you joined the wrong service. Maybe we should get your T-Maxx a snorkel to put on the exhaust and carb like the combat hummers have...

I thought about doing that but I was thinking that the engine would get drown with the fuel coming out the exhaust and not neing able to go anywhere.

I thought about doing that but I was thinking that the engine would get drown with the fuel coming out the exhaust and not neing able to go anywhere.

You could probably pull it off if you used some sort of check valve at the header. It would have to be extremly light action though.

Originally posted by M@xximillion

You could probably pull it off if you used some sort of check valve at the header. It would have to be extremly light action though.
Yeah but you would probably lose some of the effeciency of the engine as a result.

Yeah but you would probably lose some of the effeciency of the engine as a result.

Your right,the level of backpressure would be changed.
Wouldn't work. Would have to redesign some kind of complex regulation system. Not worth the hassle.