A must have for your Earnhardt Jr. Collection

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL...i remember when they were selling a french fri that had the shape of Abe. Lincolns head for like $300,000. People have either A. Too much time or B. Are poor!

Thats a good laugh though!

Q: Are you open to trades? I have a chunk of belly button link that resembles Vince Vaughn.

A: Hmmmm... Interesting proposition, Let me think about it.

I thought that was really funny,even though I'm a Big lil E fan,I'm not buying that damn chip for more than .50

haha...and its sad that 18 people have bid on it.

I think this is awesome, every morning I do my best to squeeze a turd in the shape of an 8. And to think I've been flushing a well earned $40 down the drain this entire time.

Ya think that's the lighter he used to make the 8? That's it, I'm going to drop the kids at the pool and when I wipe my ass I'm going to examine the poop-ticket and see if there's an image of something to sell!

I must ask, how du you ship something so small and fragile, it's a damn chip!

Vincemaxx119 said:
I must ask, how du you ship something so small and fragile, it's a damn chip!

Definately not by UPS!

You ship it next day,with silk sheet's and poop load's of padding,maybe a victoria secret mag also.

"pot-8-o chip" lmao hahaha. btw, its at $61 right now!! All you have to do to make this is 1. light a cigarette. 2. make holes in the chip. And there you go lol.

Back