A lil' somethin for the Nascar fans on the site...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeartBreak

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Hey guys, I just got these guys in the mail; thought you would be interested in them.

nascardiecasts.jpg

Got these for $6.99 plus three box tops off of Kelloggs Raisin Bran, plus the order form off the box. The offer is good for the next 11 months, or while supplies last.

With all those Con Man racing cars did you get a box of whine and cheese too?

jetmechG550 said:
With all those Con Man racing cars did you get a box of whine and cheese too?

:goodpost:

LOL - the ironic thing is, the only one I like out of the lot is the #48. Like 'em or not, the boy can drive.

It's too bad it didn't have a #8 or #29, but otherwise, a fairly decent collectible.

Monkey Wrench said:
NCNitro just popped a boner!

I was just checkin my cereals boxes, and wondering how I missed these, lol. Man I gotta stop, I am trying to thin down my collection, not add to it, nice little set there Heartbreak.

The funny thing is my wife needed something at wal-mart on the way home from dinner tonight, so I just had to check out the Hot Wheels, (I'm even a bigger Hot Wheels addict than nascar die cast, if that's possible) and picked up four more for my collection of about 1500 hot wheels. 3 Red Lines and a hot bird. Is there a DCA? Die cast annonymous, lol.

And Monkey, don't you worry about my boner, you make me nervous man! :D

Wow. I guess $7 is a good deal for every car that will LOSE the Nextel Cup this year. I bet they'd fetch a pretty price on E-bay. LOL!!

OK, in all seriousness, I gotta find some Kelloggs junk 'cuz they look pretty cool.

Candyman said:
Wow. I guess $7 is a good deal for every car that will LOSE the Nextel Cup this year. I bet they'd fetch a pretty price on E-bay. LOL!!

OK, in all seriousness, I gotta find some Kelloggs junk 'cuz they look pretty cool.

After Burton's bad luck the 48 has a chance...

Back