.40 - .46, 1/5th scale Long EZ plans wanted

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starman321

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Just got a Crestline .46 size Long EZ but the wing plans (#2) are missing. anyone out there help me out ? I have the #1 plans and the booklet if someone needs those copied. The Long EZ is the plane John Denver died in if anyone was wondering.

Just got a Crestline .46 size Long EZ but the wing plans (#2) are missing. anyone out there help me out ? I have the #1 plans and the booklet if someone needs those copied. The Long EZ is the plane John Denver died in if anyone was wondering.

I'm trying to pull a search for ya ,not coming up on Ebay on any ,I will try to search some of the other
forums I'm on ,on a couple strickly aircraft forums ,those are the ones that are die hard builders!..

Thanks man, I've also been looking on Ebay but no luck yet. I'm getting yancy to get started on this awesome plane !

Thanks man, I've also been looking on Ebay but no luck yet. I'm getting yancy to get started on this awesome plane !

Have you tried this place?...http://www.hippocketaeronautics.com/hpa_forum/index.php

I am a member there ,but haven't been there in a long time ,having trouble logging in!
Those Guy's are awesome an have access of thousands of plans!...:cool:

I hate to see people hanging ,an getting some kind of answer weather we can help or not ,
but ,we can at least give you a spot to go!...:thumbs-up:

I keep getting the message "registration is currently disabled " from that link so will keep trying.

I keep getting the message "registration is currently disabled " from that link so will keep trying.

Probably a glitch in their system right now ,I just came from there ,an theres up to date post so
the site isn't down ,just keep trying!...:cool:

Probably a glitch in their system right now ,I just came from there ,an theres up to date post so
the site isn't down ,just keep trying!...:cool:
I was also trying to register there and I tried for over a week to register with no success.

Back