4 way battle of monsters

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Supernitro17

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I've seen all the info on the savage and the t maxx. I've seen them in person and all that , but what I'm really interested in now is the Hot bodies dirt demon and the associated monster GT . both the GT and the DD look very impressive to me, especially with the hot boddies packing the .26 engine... i can't wait till they are both released. does anyone have any price info on them >? i want a savage, but i keep making myself wait for these other 2 to come out. what do you thikn the aftermarket will be like for them ? I'm very anxious

i don't know about price, but logic tells us they will all be in the same price range. I am leary about the HB's ride. They haven't been producing rides for very long, but Associated on the other hand....I love the way the GT looks, but time will tell there too. If I were looking at a MT right now, I would wait to buy anything until the GT came out, and then I would factor that guy into the equation.

I'm a holdout until the AE is released. It doesn't mean I'm going to choose it but I think its worth taking a look at.

I'm sure that anything made by AE will have tons of hop-ups, and you can't beat the AE quality.

I'm getting the Hot Bodies 1/8 scale buggy (Pro version). I will keep you all up-to-date. They are new, but I'm willing to give them a chance.

Wait for MGT, the DD isnt really impressive looking. Only then engine, but put a Hyper or Picco .26 OUtlaw in it and it will beat anything. You know AE is going to create a superb-handling truck![move]-Kellen[/move]

Back