4 stroke

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ochana25

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Just wanted to know if anyone has used these 4 stroke engines any feedback uploadfromtaptalk1401069486756.jpg

I don't think its for a land based R/C, it might be for a plane of sorts.

No good for a land based rc! It's been talked about and done time and time again with the same results,...guys ask about it and don't like what they here and try it for themselves, inevitably they become the very same people that are saying what I'm saying lol

Lool Kk just was wondering was on eBay and I saw it and I'm like. Hmm interesting

Sure anything is possible, but I don't think 4-strokes supply enough RPMs to move a maxx smoothly, but if you go it to work you'd have way too much torque.

Makes sense lol thanks for the replies

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Was watching this seems pretty sweet lol

Tmaxx 4-stroke .40:

Last edited by a moderator:
It works, cause the builder augmented the running gear so much that I doubt they are even maxx gears that transfer the power.

The benefit is that it has way more low end pull. The trade off is its a single speed, capable of only going so fast. I bet it pulls harder than any MT with a standard power plant.

If you research the model number it is for an Air based RC and the shaft is designed for a propeller.

Isn't the one in the vid adorable, it had spinners! :hehe:

Back