3.3 bearings

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rak12

RCTalk Addict
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm still running the 3.3 and front bearings are beginning to leak(oil/residue being slung from front end of mill). Any recommendations on good bearings other than stock? Fast Eddy's maybe?

I checked prices not bad at all. They offer kit pricing also. I didnt find one listed for the tmaxx but i sent them an email and awaiting a response. The revo kit was only $38 and seems to inlude all of them ( i can't be sure, i dont own a revo and not curious enough to research revo bearing needs).

There should be no difference between the Revo and Tmaxx bearings. Its about the motor not the rig. A 3.3 is a 3.3 wether its in a revo, maxx, chainsaw, woodsplitter, you get the point!

I think he meant the entire bearing set for the vehicle, which would be different.

yes 2revo1maxx, the bearing kits are for the entire vehicle, my maxx is still all stock bearings with about 3 gals on them. they are probably due for a change plus if i'm going to pay shipping for just engine bearings, I'll just pay shipping for all of them.

Back