.26 Picco 2.5 Revo bash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piccorevo

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
It was a great day today to break out my Picco Revo and just like every other time it ran like a raped ape. The question is does anyone know who make a good wheely bar besides the traxxas or integy? I am scratching the crap out of the top of my body. Please respond

The center diff kit helps keep it off of the lid.

center diff from what iv heard takes out the fun....?

wheelies are still cool, but just not flipping over, unless your a jedi you kinda need a wheelie bar of some sort. i know iv scratched the crappers out of the top of my revo...

Center dif is sweet! I love it! Super stable and really fast!

Peace,
Story
Proud owner of a Revo 3.3 and a Slash 4x4

i had a look around on the web and i cotsee any other wheeliother than trx or intergy , but i found the trx wheelie bore than up to the job .. my revo with the picco 26 spends alot of time up on it wheelie bar ... hope this helps

So far my red neck roll cage is working. After bashing the old top, I save it & put a new one right on top of it (Double body makes it a bit harder shell). Then I put a screw & cap nuts to where the body hits the pavement (impact focal points). Now all I do is, change the caps when they get beat up. still get little scratches but nothing major. I also use TRX wheelie bar with some mods to lock it into place with out it poppin off the truck when doing big jumps, hope these helps. See pics.

View attachment 10936

View attachment 10937

View attachment 10938

View attachment 10939

View attachment 10940

Last edited:
Back