25-30 Kg Payload Drone Advise

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RamazanK

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hi. I need a hexacopter or any drone that is need to lift 25-30 any payload and it need to flight 8-9 minute with this payload. 5 – 10 km flight range with video transmitter is enough . Autopilot with altitude and avoidance radar are good options. I need a huge drone frame, I couldn’t find. I selected these component:

Hobbywing Xrotor X9 Pro

Skydroid T12

Profuse 12S 21000 mah

DJI N3 – AG or JIYI K ++

Tarot 1w FPV transmitter TL300N4

Can You comment for this components and If you have any options, can You give advise ?

you can't select components b4 you have a designated drone.. I know of Zero drones with that payload amount 66 pounds..
I think you have some major asking to do with whom ever controls the sky's in your location.I know I have to Deal with the FAA flight-rules

Hobbyking do 930mm octocopter frame for less than £20. Unsure of its take off weights but if you’re looking for type of weights I’d say to make your own frame. Easy and very cheap to do. Whatever frame you do chose make sure max take off weight is at least half your load above. So 25kg load would need a minimum of a frame that can take 40kg

Back