2 years of sitting...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eartaker

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Well after 2 years of just hanging on the garage wall I thought it was time to but the beast back together and get her running again...

It was in pieces as I had cut up the TVP's when I had it running as a twin engine. I ended up machining a new set of TVP's for my basher savage from thicker 7075 aluminum and used the TVP's from it for this truck. I also replaced the oil in the shocks, cleaned everything. I didn't have a hump style battery pack since one of mine died so now I'm using a 7.4v 800mha LiPo for a rx battery.

DSCN1590.jpgDSCN1591.jpgDSCN1593.jpg

If you are going to be doing much bashing I would swap out the A-arms. Those poor suckers are going to bend or bend something. But looks good over all.

I like the scheme you got goin there...

Thanks guys but no bashing for this guy really... My other savage is mostly plastic for just that reason.

Well if it's not a basher then all good I guess. I guess I am just prejudice against aluminum A-Arms. But for light running or shelf it does look pretty.

Back