2 thumbs up!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icunvmytmaxx

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Finally got my failsafe. 2 thumbs up to venom, and to everyone that helped me with my stooooopid questions. Lmao!!!!! I took the Tmaxx out after work today. Running great, my transmitter batteries die!!!! Failsafe kicked in. Awesome how these things work. No more run-aways for this kid!!! If ya ain't got one, git one!!!!! Thanx again for the help.:)

I had a fail safe but I fried it driving in the snow. It's an ofna fail safe, when I try to use it the light just stays solid red. I need to get a new one. Those things are great

Yea, hats off to venom. I highly recommend getting one. So far, so good with mine. It definately did its job.:)

Yea, hats off to venom. I highly recommend getting one. So far, so good with mine. It definately did its job.:)

+1 when i bought my Evo3 RTR i didn't drop one in it. after i got it broke in the engine. i lost signal, brand new Evo3 ran away. Smacked into a curb, bent the chassis, broke the upper radio tray, broke the crankshaft, destroyed the upper control arms.... it was NASTY.... all due to the lack of a $20.00 FS...

To say the least my Evo3 now has one, my Serpent Vector has one, and my MGT has a FS and a throttle return spring....

+1 when i bought my Evo3 RTR i didn't drop one in it. after i got it broke in the engine. i lost signal, brand new Evo3 ran away. Smacked into a curb, bent the chassis, broke the upper radio tray, broke the crankshaft, destroyed the upper control arms.... it was NASTY.... all due to the lack of a $20.00 FS...

To say the least my Evo3 now has one, my Serpent Vector has one, and my MGT has a FS and a throttle return spring....
wow!!!! Sounds like a rough day at the office. Lol. Yea, i got about 400$ invested in my Tmaxx, and I'm not about to pretzel it around a tree. There a good thing to have. Whenever I invest in another rc, I'm getting a failsafe right off!!!

wow!!!! Sounds like a rough day at the office. Lol. Yea, i got about 400$ invested in my Tmaxx, and I'm not about to pretzel it around a tree. There a good thing to have. Whenever I invest in another rc, I'm getting a failsafe right off!!!

Yea i wasn't happy... and i was a church parking lot so i felt bad about letting the "!@$#!" type words fly.... the car sat in a box for 2 years, and i finally decided to get it out and fixed..... works like a champ now with the Dynamite FS on it it....