Georgia 1/8 scale off road track in Roberta Ga.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zdragon71

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Opening day will be june 1st if all goes right. Mylaps timing system and container trailer sized racers stand with pit row for nitro nuts. Weekly and monthly sanctioned race events and during the week passes will be available through the on-sight hobby shop. CMJ hobbies in roberta also has a 50 acre AMA sanctioned air field for the fly guys. Also on property is a fully operational fabrication shop for those specialty cnc machined parts. For more info on track call or txt me. CHRIS @ (478)302-9364. I will be glad to answer any questions about the shop and track. Come out and join us in the fun and spread the word. ;)

Some pics of the progress as of saturday may 18th.
vu7ubymy.jpg
aruva2az.jpg
umybypuv.jpg
re8y3e7y.jpg
u3ybuqud.jpg
e8evy6us.jpg

Looks like a fun track! I feel bad for anyone that has to clean that red clay off of there rig.

Sent from my XT907

Yeah its a bit messy right now but once the finish layer is done it will be packed and smooth. Still shooting for track to be complete with racers stand and timing system up and ready by the first of june.

Drivers stand almost complete. One more hand rail and a roof then its done!
uja2yhen.jpg

Looking good man! That buggy got some serious air.

Sent from my XT907

Back