1/6 scale

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PiErow

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
How do you hop one of these up? I am talking about the monster beetle in particular. I vant find too many parts? Whats a fast engiine?

PiErow said:
How do you hop one of these up? I am talking about the monster beetle in particular. I vant find too many parts? Whats a fast engiine?

Custom Zenoah.

Go to any of these sites for some hop-ups:

VS

Molzer

UK

Most of the shops are in the UK, but us Americans are catching up. Heres my new show truck beginings.

MB3.JPG

Its Huge.

Sweet.... I download every movie I can of the Buggy and the MT. They are just cool to listen to and watch. They are desceptivly fast.

Those links just show the kits. Excepth the bottom link shows a bumper. I'm thinking of selling all my cars except the prospec and buying a monster beetle.

Piroe - you can add the Sambo pipe and do a few other mods to them - I just started carrying them and have not had one in yet to test it out I am waiting on one to come in and it is going to rctommy so maybe he can let us know some tweeks.
You want to work a trade?

Rush i might have talk to you on a trade! You mean for a monster beetle right?

How do you tune the engine in a monster beetle?

Back