1/10TH E-Revo shock question.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know if the 1/10TH E-Revo shocks will fit a slash 4WD?
From my experience, yes is the short answer. You would just need to do a lot of modifications to the shock tower and the arms. The E-Revo shocks are shorter than the standard-sized ones that come on the slash. And, your ride height would be extremely low to the ground. Now, would I do it? No. I like to keep my truck's suspension stock. That's just my opinion. But the e-revo shocks on a slash would work.

From my experience, yes is the short answer. You would just need to do a lot of modifications to the shock tower and the arms. The E-Revo shocks are shorter than the standard-sized ones that come on the slash. And, your ride height would be extremely low to the ground. Now, would I do it? No. I like to keep my truck's suspension stock. That's just my opinion. But the e-revo shocks on a slash would work.
I know nothing about the E-Revo, but, the few pics i have seen, i thought they were longer, or the same length. Oh well, back to the drawing board, as they say.

Does anyone know if the 1/10TH E-Revo shocks will fit a slash 4WD?
I am not sure about the lenght of the front shocks,, I think they could work up front and they may work in jato. They will be to short for the rear, your rc will look like a squatted truck

Traxxas has gtr shocks specifically made for slash.
There is couple difference that I know, rear shocks are longer, springs are softer, shock pistons are different, and maybe some other differences that I am not aware

Yeah, the E Revo uses laydown shocks (they almost killed Arrma and did kill Hobbico with their lawsuits about that design, the bastards). That means they're short and stiff (heh).
Traxxas GTRs are very good shocks, just need the hardest set of springs to do their job.

Back