★ ★ Hot Deals, specials, and coupons ★ ★

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
If you find any specials, sales, or other good deals please share with everyone else here in this thread.

To start off, Lowes is having a Black Friday sale from 11/27 - 12/3 and has the Dremel 200 rotary tool for $24.98 - good price since it's normally about $50 at Amazon.

That dremel would be a nice gift for the Admin to give to the mods :thumbs-up:

The Home Depot is supposed to be running a 7 cubic foot deep freeze for $79. Also has a vizio 65" led smart tv for $588.

Just bought me a new Dell 15.6 touchscreen laptop. This thing is amazing from my old dell.

LG G Watch- $99.99 at Verizon online or in stores.

That's a really good deal, but photos are SO valuable to me that I wouldn't get anything less than a major brand name.

That's the card I'm using in my Canon, I have zero complaints about it, so far it's been flawless.
Going to be getting the 128gb soon, as shooting in RAW takes up a lot of space!

Last edited:
On July 15th it's Amazon Prime Day - Amazon is claiming better and more deals than Black Friday.

Not a prime member? You can sign up for the 30 day free trial and still take advantage of the sale and 2 day free shipping.

Last edited:
It's not available to me. I guess it's only for people who have never had prime or it hasn't been long enough that I cancelled it.