Team Associated SC10 Contest

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
sc-10.jpg

I've told you for the last month or two now that we would in fact have a contest giving away a brand new Team Associated SC10 and with the thanks of the guys over at Coyote Hobbies (my LHS) giving me the best price in town, that time has finally come!

The Contest:

This contest will be a photo scavenger hunt, involving 3 different images to be found. At least ONE of the images MUST include some sort of proof that you took it (Perhaps a sign saying RCNitroTalk, RCNT, your username on a piece of paper, etc). This will be your entry into the contest, which will be a RANDOM DRAWING from all the entries in the contest thread.

What Images Need To Be Found?

1. A chicken.
2. An image with both a monster truck and buggy in the same photo.
3. A gallon of Nitro fuel.

The Rules:

1. Three seperate images needs to be posted in one post.
2. TWO of the image must come from ANY EXISTING images in the RCNT Image Gallery (doesn't have to be uploaded by you) - any image uploaded that is newer than yesterdays date (6/9/09) will be invalid. The only exception will be the one personal image that includes your username, the site name, etc to prove it's you!).
3. Of course be a Supporting Member!

When It Ends:

The contest will end Saturday, June 13th and a winner will be announced on Sunday, June 14th.

FAQ:

Q. So, if we have never uploaded any pictures into the rcnt gallery, we can't be eligable?
A. You can use ANY image in the RCNT Gallery, you don't have to be the person who uploaded it. The only exception is the personal photo which shows you took it, this obviously needs to be uploaded by you - this one personal photo can be uploaded before or after 6/9/09.

Thanks and good luck!

quick question...will a truggy count for the MT or what about a 5t? i mean the baja's are monsters....

Last edited:
13bc.jpg

430hyoer7_13.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

Last edited:
DSCF0017600.jpg

Looks like alot of us use this kind :D my wife wrote on it lol.

65RCNTPostBash1.jpg

13bc.jpg

Ok so i not good at posting someone elses pictures. :)

Last edited:
Very nice truck! I need something for my boy to play with even though he isn't going to be born until Sept. 23rd. :hehe:

Does my entry count woodie? I got rid of all my nitro rigs so i had to print out a picture of a gallon of nitro and take a picture of it. If not, i will stop at the lhs on the way home to get a picture. :)

13bc.jpg

5033Revo_Storm1.jpg

DSC02233.gif

Count me in!!

buggy and MT
61P1010067.jpg

chicken
13bc.jpg

fuel
010.jpg

Almost over. The winner is one lucky sonuvagun!!

I'm finally in! I hope you guys were smarter than me and had an easier time figuring out how to get pics from the gallery to here.

13bc.jpg

BAJA_0061.jpg

P1010048.jpg

I never did figure out how to get the pics from the gallery into the thread at normal size. I got tired of dickin around with it. Oh well, I never use the gallery anymore anyways to be honest

That's my problem. I've always hosted my own pics.

Here's how I did it. Click on the picture in the gallery, under the it look at the photo details. There's a box that says linked thumbnail. Copy that link then delete the" thumbnail/"from the url and you're good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back